We all love to show that we are in love with around us. This is one reason Valentine’s Day is popular for many young people. We love to show our lovers that we can’t do without them. This can be seen in the gifts that we send them, the dinner we set up, and doing other things that they love.
Those who are single, however, may feel they aren’t loved and may plunge into depression. What if we told you that there are self love scriptures for singles? Keep reading to find out more!
Single on Valentine’s Day?
The fact that you are not in a relationship or married doesn’t mean that you shouldn’t show love to yourself. You are loved by God, so why are you sad?
Valentine’s Day is more than merely giving red roses, teddies, and candies to our loved ones. You can also share self-love scriptures for singles. You can show them that God can’t do without them.
To show that those without significant others are loved, February 15 is seen as Singles Awareness Day. This is a day when singles can share the love with themselves and appreciate their own inner beauty.
Do you know that you can embrace your love for yourself by having fun? You can do things that you love doing. Do you love karaoke? Go and do it. Do you love swimming? Go and do it. You should consider embracing those things that you are in love with instead of being depressed on Valentine’s Day. In addition, you can enjoy these self love scriptures for singles.
Scriptures for Singles
We have put together some scriptures that singles would cherish, and you should consider reading.
1. “For the Spirit God gave us does not make us timid, but gives us power, love, and self-discipline.” -2 Timothy 1:7
2. “Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.” -Matthew 6:34
3. “Take delight in the Lord, and he will give you the desires of your heart.” -Psalm 37:4
4. “Love is kind and patient; love does not boast or envy; it is not rude or arrogant. It does not insist on its own way; it is not resentful or irritable; it does not rejoice at wrongdoing, but rejoices with the truth. Love bears all things, believes all things, hopes all things, endures all things.” -1 Corinthians 13:4-8
5. “Have I not commanded you? Be strong and courageous. Do not be afraid; do not be discouraged, for the LORD your God will be with you wherever you go.” -Joshua 1:9
6. “In the fear of the LORD there is strong confidence, And his children will have refuge.” -Proverbs 14:26 Image
7. “I praise you, for I am fearfully and wonderfully made. Wonderful are your works; my soul knows it very well. ” -Psalm 139:14
8. “May the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace as you trust in him, so that you may overflow with hope by the power of the Holy Spirit. ” -Romans 15:13
9. “Come to me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest. ” -Matthew 11:28
10. “But if we hope for what we do not yet have, we wait for it patiently.” -Romans 8:25