It’s time for another Moira Rogers kick-ass showdown. No, Bree and Donna are not going to go head-to-head in a cage fight today. Maybe later, I’m still working on the details. Today it’s Truckers vs. Outcasts – The Ultimate Showdown. *Pauses for a fantasy moment involving one or five Moira Rogers male characters cage fighting* Is it hot in here?
When it comes to bad-assedry and kick-assedness with a side of super-sized sexy, Moira Rogers brings it. It’s hard to pick a side. But in this showdown, we have to choose. So, I declare myself: TEAM TRUCKER.
Why you ask? Have you ever seen that show Ice Road Truckers? SEXY!!! omg. Okay, the ice road variety may not be that sexy. Whatever!
Here are my top 5 reasons for getting behind
Ice Road TEAM TRUCKER of Children Of The Undying:
1. Humans with big ass guns and trucks. I’m dying to know who’s got the biggest gun of them all. Besides I want those cool goggles.
2. Tanner: He speaks Spanish, he’s all mysterious and stuff, and he can kill me with dental floss. *shivers*
3. Juliet: She’s a mercenary and her guns are bigger than yours. Neener, neener. (I love mean girls)
4. Cache: She has a super cool name. (Yes, I’m kissing up, she can hack people’s brains. She scares me okay?)
5. Shane: “Shane might not be able to hack your brain, but he might be able to build you a new one out of wires and circuit boards.” *whimper*. A fix-it guy. Have you seen my Honey-Do list? Hands-on techie guys are so sexy.
***GO TEAM TRUCKER***
*Fiction Vixen Disclaimer: I reserve the right to jump ship, switch sides, become a double agent, and flip OR flop in my loyalties depending on how this shiz goes down.*
Leave a comment here and declare your team! Support Team Trucker or convince me to change my mind! Then, go check the list of participating blogs, make your rounds and cheer your team on. If you’re feeling frisky, do your own blog post and support your Trucker…err I mean team.
This post is part of Moira Rogers’s Post-Apocalyptic Trucker vs Outcast Showdown. A comment on this post will enter you to win your choice of a NOOK Simple Touch, or a Kindle Touch or Kobo Touch with special offers. For rules, details on more ways to enter or information on how to pick your own side, visit the contest page at Moira Rogers’s website.
Be super cool and hit the Tweet or Facebook button. I’ll put in a good word for you with Tanner. Maybe he’ll just floss your teeth instead of killing you.