Vanessa Vale’s Top 10 Bucket List Places
For everyone who’s reading this and lives in or near one of the places listed below, I am clearly (and blatantly) seeking an invitation. Since all of these aren’t in the United States where I live, I better renew my passport! Do you have a bucket list of places to see in the world? I’m sure you do. I’d love to see your list.
- Australia- My eagerness to go is not for the most venomous snake or the huge-ass spiders.
- Greenland- Rugged and untouched. Wild. I love to see the green grass mixed with snow in the summer.
- African safari- I want to see elephants in the wild.
- Galapagos Islands- Turtles! If I take my husband, then he’ll want to see the iguanas. We both win!
- Mexico for the Monarch butterfly migration
- Any South Pacific island with the hotel room on stilts over the clear water. There’s a room there with my name on it. I know it.
- Northern Sweden for the northern lights
- Machu Picchu
- Highlands of Scotland- I want to get lost on the moors and come across a Highland cow (those awesome horned furry ones!)
- Hong Kong- It’s my only city on the list, but I want to go for a food tour. I love to eat and this is the perfect place for fabulous Asian cuisine.
Fight For Her by Vanessa Vale
A fighter ready to give up the gloves.
A woman ready to take on the world.
Grayson Green’s an MMA champion who’s spent years in the limelight where fast times and fast women were easy to come by. The appeal is gone and he steps out of the ring to make some changes and get control of his life. All the training in the world can’t save him from the one-two punch of meeting Emory. She’s different. She has no idea who he is…and she wants him anyway. When someone from his past is prepared to take him down… and Emory along with him, he’ll do anything to fight for her…
About the Author:
Who doesn’t love the romance of the old West? USA Today Bestselling author Vanessa Vale takes the sensual appeal of rugged cowboys a step further with her bestselling books set in the Montana Territory. They are much more than just sexy historical westerns. They’re deliciously naughty reads that sometimes push the boundaries of fantasy. It’s pure escapism with quite a few very hot, very alpha cowboys. When she’s not writing, Vanessa savors the insanity of raising two boys, is figuring out how many meals she can make with a pressure cooker, and teaches a pretty mean karate class. She considers herself to be remarkably normal, exceedingly introverted and fairly vanilla, which does not explain her steamy stories and her fascination with cowboys, preferably more than one at a time. She lives in the Wild Wild West where there’s an endless source of ‘research’ material. Website