Happy Friday! So, what did you do this week? Was it fabulous? I honestly can’t recall much at all from the week. Although I did go to WalMart and I survived. Now I’m just living in fear that I will see my photo up on the People Of Walmart site.
So because I was pretty boring this week, I don’t really have anything fabulous planned for Random Friday. I mentioned that on Twitter and a few of you came through with some funny (and disturbing) stuff.
And then @MoiraRogersBree sent me this and I thought, “Hey, I think I have a Random Friday theme now.” , which makes no sense whatsoever since this is Random Friday. *sigh*
So anyway, on with the random…
Queenie is on twitter! Here’s my favorite tweet:
GinO’clock people. Make this happen.
Hey Stephanie Laurens fans, you can get The World of Stephanie Laurens for free on Amazon (Kindle) right now.
This week at Fiction Vixen:
- Review: Grave Dance by Kalayna Price – July 28, 2011
- More Book News and Hot Covers! – July 28, 2011
- Review: Grave Witch by Kalayna Price – July 28, 2011
- Review: The Devilish Montague by Patricia Rice – July 27, 2011
- Review: Dark Awakening by Kendra Leigh Castle – July 26, 2011
- Review: Make Mine a Bad Boy by Katie Lane – July 26, 2011
- Tempting Teaser: The Devilish Montague by Patricia Rice – July 25, 2011
- Book News – Covers – Upcoming Releases! – July 25, 2011
- Review: Trespass by Meg Maguire – July 25, 2011
- Southern Arcana Read Along: Crux Winners!! – July 24, 2011
- Tempting Teaser: Trespass by Meg Maguire – July 23, 2011
- Review: How to Seduce a Scoundrel by Vicky Dreiling – July 23, 2011
- Random Friday: Love, Barrons Sex Scene, Hot Pants Homo, and Man-Shelf – July 22, 2011
Reminder: The Southern Arcana Read Along is happening Aug. 3 at Smexy Books. You still have time to read Crux and join in the conversation for your chance to win a Kindle. Details HERE.
What I’m reading at the moment:
Yeah I know, finally. What the heck was I thinking waiting so long to read this? Mandi sent me a copy of this forever-ago and I’ve been meaning to get to it, I really have. Oh.Em.Gee. This book is cracking me the hell up. I love the heroine, she is made of southern awesome. This is one of those books that if I see a low rating on GoodReads I have to fight the urge to leave a comment like, “Um no. You are wrong. Fix this.” No, I would never do that but darn it I like this book and I want YOU to like it too. 🙂
Ok I think that’s all for me this week. I know it wasn’t my best. I’m sorry. I’ll try to be better next time. 🙂
Have a great weekend!!