Happy Friday! I’ve been busy, busy, busy. Personal stuff and behind the scenes bloggy stuff have ruled me the past couple of weeks.
The personal stuff has been awesome. Some good times with family, Easter and all that goodness. Yeah, I’m loving it.
As the site has grown my administrative and technical duties have become more and more time consuming Some of the really technical stuff is way over my head. So, I’ve made some changes behind the scenes and hopefully I can shake loose from some of the stuff that gives me ulcers and headaches. The site should load faster and more reliably now, and most importantly, with less intervention from me. *fingers crossed*
Today is the last day to enter to win a copy of Legacy and Wrath by Denise Tompkins. Be sure to read the exclusive excerpt.
You can also enter to win Sins Of The Son by Linda Poitevin
The NOOK Simple Touch™ with GlowLight™ is available for pre-order:
World’s #1 Reader now with breakthrough GlowLight™:
- First & Only Reader designed for perfect bedtime reading
- Breakthrough technology creates a soft glow optimized for low light reading
- Warm light illuminates entire screen evenly
- End bedtime reading debate-when you want to read & your partner wants to sleep
- GlowLight turns on instantly and adjusts easily with a touch
- Revolutionary built-in anti-glare screen protector delivers just-like-paper experience – great in bright sun
- Exclusive Best-Text™ & adjustable fonts make words crisp & clear
- Fastest, most advanced E Ink® display for seamless page turns
- Lightest NOOK ever – perfect for long reading sessions and carrying everywhere
- Unbeatable value: “2 Readers in 1″ - Best of E Ink & Lit Display’ -Amazing in bed and at the beach
I’m a Kindle fan and that’s not likely to change anytime soon, but I do like the idea of idea of E Ink technology with a lighted display. I can’t wait until they’re in stores for demo.
What I’m reading:
I meant to have Fortune Hunter by Ava March read a couple of weeks ago but my daughter went and had a baby and I got all distracted and stuff. I’m on this now though. Woohoo!
What I’m listening too:
A while ago, Audible had a “first in a series” sale and I grabbed a bunch of bargains. A Rogue By Any Other Name by Sarah MacLean was one of them and I’m really enjoying it. I don’t think I’ve read Sarah Maclean before but I know I’ll continue on with this series.
So what’s new in Romance Bloglandia? I’ve been all wrapped up in me and have been missing all the news and goings on in the world of romance blogging. Fill me in.
- Any upcoming releases you really, really want?
- How about author news? Have I missed anything?
- Have you read anything lately you think EVERYONE should read or surely parish?
- Have you read a great review lately? Or interesting blog post? Link me up.
- Tell me anything. Except creepy stuff that will make me hind under the table.