A former job-hopper, Jessica Lemmon resides in Ohio with her husband and rescue dog. She holds a degree in graphic design currently gathering dust in an impressive frame. When she’s not writing super-sexy heroes, she can be found cooking, drawing, drinking coffee (okay, wine), and eating potato chips. She firmly believes God gifts us with talents for a purpose, and with His help, you can create the life you want.
With so many books coming out in a year, it’s hard to find time to read. But when I sit down with my Kindle, or go to the bookstore to pick out the latest, you’d better believe my friends’ titles are at the top of my wish list. I’m so blessed to know so many talented writers.
Here are my top five recommendations for romance reads. If you like Jessica Lemmon titles, you’ll love…
- Blurred Lines by Lauren Layne: Amazon * Barnes & Noble * KOBO * A sexy friends-to-lovers romance. Witty banter and sexual chemistry for days…check out Blurred Lines. laurenlayne.com
- Playing with Fire by Kate Meader: Amazon * Barnes & Noble * KOBO * Also known in my house as “OMG, Eli!!!” I love him so… The second title in the Hot in Chicago series is exactly that: HOT. A Publishers Weekly Best Book of 2015, this very sexy and sassy romance is a must read! katemeader.com
- Unleashed by Rachel Lacey: Amazon * Barnes & Noble * KOBO * The first title in Lacey’s Love to the Rescue Series is the perfect mix of sweet and heartwarming, and leaves you with a smile on your face. Such a sexy hero in this one, guys. rachellacey.com
- A Billionaire Between the Sheets by Katie Lane: Amazon * Barnes & Noble * KOBO * Three words…THE BEAUMONT BROTHERS. First in the Overnight Billionaires Series, this book opens with the heroine falling into a swamp, and the hero stripping naked. Yes, please! katielanebooks.com
- Part Time Cowboy by Maisey Yates: Amazon * Barnes & Noble * KOBO * Another Eli. I have a thing… So what do you get when you add a one-time bad girl and a straight-laced deputy Sheriff? An insane amount of sexual chemistry. You can’t go wrong with a Maisey Yates title, and her cowboys are everywhere right now! maiseyyates.com
Be sure to check out Jessica’s latest release: Return of the Bad Boy…
He’s a mess…Asher Knight has three constants in his life: music, beautiful women, and a bottle of Jack. He lives for the next gig, the next city, and dreams only of a life spent in front of an arena full of screaming fans. But Asher’s nomad ways come to a sudden stop when he learns he’s the father of a three-year-old from a past relationship and suddenly this rock star bad boy is forced to put down roots.
Only she can clean upGloria Shields is no one’s fool. Sure, the sexual chemistry between her and Asher has always been intense, but she’d never risk giving her heart to a man who has a perfect record for breaking them. Except the man desperate to make things right with his newfound son is nothing like the rock god she’s guarded her heart against for years. And it isn’t long before she starts to wonder if life with this bad boy might be the best thing that’s ever happened to her.