The fact that you are now married does not mean that the romance has to die; neither is it an excuse for an already failing romantic life. But in marriage, there is no such thing as a failed romantic life as long as you are willing to put in some effort.
Spicing things up or showing some sweetness here and there is a large portion of what is needed to keep your romantic life going strong as a married couple. For me, I show my appreciation with surprisingly good morning love letters to my husband.
Why Good Morning Love Letters?
The fact that you are reading this shows that you love your husband dearly. As long as he feels even a tiny bit about you as you feel for him, he will respond with a smile if you follow this advice. At this point, you might not know how much of an impact you have had in improving his day, but you can be sure that he will love you all the more for it.
It is the little things that you might think do not make much of a difference that play the biggest part in making or breaking a relationship. Not everyone in a marriage knows how to make their partner feel happy. Sometimes small gestures such as writing a good morning love letter to your husband will help him feel that much more appreciated and loved.
Sample Good Morning Love Letters to My Husband
It would be best to write about how you truly feel, but if you are not one for romantic words, you could use these few ideas as guides or references.
- My love, I am not good with words, but I just wanted to say I love you and I am ecstatic to be able to wake at your side. Good morning love, and have a wonderful day.
- I want to be able to share today with you. Every day I spend beside you makes me love you even more. I love that you are mine; I love you. I hope we have a splendid day today.
- I will not go on and on about how we are soul mates and how I love you. I hope you know I love you. Have a nice day at the office; see you at dinner, my love.
- The rays of the sun bring with them warmth, but you are all the warmth I need, my husband. I love you, and good morning.
- When I saw you this morning I fell in love again, and it made me smile. I hope this makes you smile, my husband.
What will you write in your good morning love letter?