Happy Random Friday everyone. And happy April Fools day. Anyone punk you yet? *g*
I’m doing 10.5 random things about me today. Here we go.
1. When I was 7.5 months pregnant with my first baby, I totaled my mom’s car and my truck was stolen all in one day. Emotional breakdown much?
2. When I was in high school my BFF and I ditched school and stopped by her house before we hit the mall. Her dad came home from work early and we hid in the closet for three hours before he finally left. We did not get caught AND we still ditched school but we didn’t go to her house anymore.
3. I like big butts and I cannot lie. No wait. That’s Sir Mix-A-Lot. Never mind.
4. I kind of suck at April Fools jokes.
5. I’m addicted to Angry Birds. I never thought it would happen to me but it did. I’m sorry.
6. When I was a teenager my friend and I lost the trail on a hike and we were lost in the mountains all day until just before sunset. We found a creepy cabin and decided to take our chances and knock. Fates smiled upon that day, the kindly cabin inhabitant didn’t cut us up to use as fish bait, she gave us a ride back to our camp site. 13 miles away!
7. I have a two inch scar on my face from a surgery when I was two years old and it’s concealed so well no one has ever noticed it.
8. I once crashed into the actor that played Skippy on Family Ties on a street in Hollywood. He asked me what time it was. I didn’t know, I didn’t have a watch. My brush with fame. Sort of.
9. I really hate romance novels and think reading is a total waste of valuable time.
10. I’m a liar. Ignore me.
10.5 I suck at thinking of things about me. Clearly I do not like me. Carry on.
That’s all folks! Enjoy your weekend!